Collagentex RX-1 Seat delivers 500 Watts of near infrared, non ionising LLLT light energy, targeting soft tissue. The seat's infrared phototherapy (NIR), 600nm to1200nm range promotes well being and the rejuvenation of cells. RX-1 Seat produces non-thermal, non-collimated, scattered laser energy which is used in gyms, spas and physical therapy clinics as a low level laser photobiomodulation therapy.
Physical therapy and other uses:
- Vaginal rejuvenation, treat dryness, pain due to aging, and tighten perineal muscles after childbirth.
- Non-invasive alternative to minor laser surgery.
- Reduced redness/inflammation/itching in genital and anal area after invasive medical treatment.
- Reduced symptoms when used for haemorrhoid shrinkage/pain/itching and incontinence.
- Pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation for urinary incontinence.
- Rejuvenation of the penile sponge tissue to resolve erectile dysfunction symptoms of diabetic and elderly patients.
- Promotes faster healing and reduces inflammation upon labiaplasty laser surgery.
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation in genital and anal area.
- Pain relief, wound healing, and the prevention of pressure sores by photobiomodulation at the cellular level.
- Regaining anal sphincter muscle elasticity with multiple uses.
- Reduced minor prostate, urinary tract related pain as an adjunct therapy device.
- Improved testicular micro circulation for increased testosterone output; uses in male infertility for increased sperm motility.